Monday 7 March 2011

The Next Few Weeks

11th March: I think everyone was pretty excited to go to the next LSO lunchtime concert, so I've pencilled that in. This week they're playing Beethoven- we'll meet at 12 Midday at Old Street Station- to avoid confusion let's meet in the little downstairs bit near the ticket booths. The concerts are free, by the by! Here's the website!

18th March: Grace has suggested we go to a graphic art fair called Pick Me Up at Somerset House - Concession tickets are £5 so bring your student card. Meet at 2 pm at the entrance. Website up here!

25th March: This is just a thought but I've just noticed a lovely exhibition at the Parasol Unit- Yinka Shonibare has created a beautiful ivy maze full of installations in the ground floor. The exhibition is called I Know Something About love and is free. Give me an email if it's something you fancy, meanwhile here's a bit more about it.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment